You heard it, eyebrows go through trends. This year, we seem to be going into more of a natural eyebrow look, yet just a year ago, super thick, furry and straight brows were all the rage. And a few more years back, pencil thin arched eyebrows were the preferred choice. But when shaping your eyebrows, you’ve got to remember, sometimes they just don’t grow back!
To get the perfectly shaped eyebrows, consider the following:
- Avoid over plucking your eyebrows
- Thinning your eyebrows could be a sign of an aging face, so using gentle powder fill or use hair stroke techniques to build up a soft yet full brow
- Defining the shape of your eyebrow by removing low-lying hairs and monobrow features
- Shaped your eyebrows in a balance way, avoid very pointed or very rounded eyebrows
- Use a colour to compliment your complexion.
On the day of your tattoo appointment, we go through a process of measuring up your face, drawing the brows on with pencil, often in numerous shapes, and choosing the correct colour, to show you different options, before any tattoo work is done. This is the best process to creating the perfect eyebrows.
For more information on the perfectly shaped eyebrow, visit our eyebrow tattoo service.
We invite you to call us on 03 9041 5507 or email at email@example.com to book in your FREE, no obligation consultation today.